Dust Control Solutions
A Revolutionary Patent Pending Technology
Formulated with safe and environmentally friendly synthetic fluids and rosins, EK-35 is applied neat to the soil providing a dual mechanism for dust control and soil stabilization. The penetration ability provides a dust suppressing weighing mechanism, while acting as a durable re-workable binder.
A test performed at a continuous caster area within a Cleveland steel mill produced a 176% improvement in soil stiffness and modulus as well as enormous improvements in dust control. The plot selected operated twenty hours per day, seven days per week with over 100 passes per day by port haulers, chained wheel loaders and tractor trailers. With this type of torturous activity...EK-35 passed with flying colors!
If you're looking for long lasting performance in intense usage situations look no further than EK-35.
· Each application is longer lasting than ordinary chemical suppressants.
· Rugged surface...durable enough for tracked and chained vehicles.
· For intense use traffic sites with heavy powder or surface dust.
· Does NOT dry or cure...continuously active suppressant.
· Works well with all aggregate materials and soil types.
· Stabilizes deep dust and loose surface materials.
· Requires far fewer maintenance applications.
· Applied neat...no water required.
· Environmentally friendly.
· Resistant to rain.