Storm Water Management Solutions
Earth Stop 500 Series Polyacrylamide Erosion
Earth Stop 500 Series is a soil specific tailored polyacrylamide co-polymer emulsion for erosion control. It reduces and prevents erosion of fine particles and colloidal clays from water.
• Mine Tailings and Waste Piles
• Newly Cleared Construction or Building Sites
• Road and Highway Construction
• Hydroseeding and Water Truck Application
• Hand Spreading and Ditch Placement
EarthStop 500 Series is packaged in 5 gallon pails
1.3 - 20.0 Lbs/Acre (Dry)
1.3 - 20.0 Lbs/Acre (Liquid)
Note: Dosage-application rates are determined on soil specific testing. Soil polymers and blends should never be used without testing the soil first. Consult GeoEnvironmental Inc. or send your samples to Applied Polymer Systems, Inc.